Submitting Abstracts to Pedirhythm
Share your findings with our global audience
Pedirhythm X will be a forum for abstracts and the latest findings in pediatric and congenital electrophysiology. We welcome abstract submissions as outlined below. A summary of all abstracts accepted for presentation will be published on the Conference website prior to the Conference. On-site abstract displays will be no larger than 3′ wide by 2′ high, and will be arranged in a common area for all to read and discuss.
Abstract submission is now closed
Submission rules and guidelines:
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- The official language of Pedirhythm X is English. Please check grammar and spelling prior to submission.
- Please ensure your contact information is correct.
- You may submit more than one abstract.
- Your abstract is not successfully submitted until you receive a reply from Dr. Walsh. If, after 48 hours, you do not receive a response, please follow-up with a reminder.
Please prepare and submit the following information with your abstract:
- Presenting author’s contact details (should be the same details as the submitting author so that the presenting author receives the correspondence about the abstract)
- Author and co-authors’ details
- Abstract title – limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text – limited to 400 words
- Abstract layout – Abstracts should be submitted with the following sections:
- Tables – A maximum of 3 tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract.
- Graphs and images – It is important to note that each image included in the abstract is worth 30 words. A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract. The maximum file size of each graph/image is 5MB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixels. You may upload graphs in JPG format only.
Abstract Submitters’ Declaration
Submission of an abstract to Pedirhythm X implies your endorsement of the following statement:
The Organizers reserve the right to remove from publication and/or presentation an abstract that does not comply with the above.
Conflict of Interest and Ethical Approval
You will be asked to declare that you have received ethical approval for your study (if relevant), and you will be requested to confirm that you will declare any conflict of interests in your presentation at the conference.
Abstract Selection and Presentation
The Committee will review all submitted abstracts. Notification regarding abstract acceptance and scheduling will be sent to the submitting author.